RADIOLOGY AND IMAGING
1. MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING (MRI)
ISHA is equipped with India 's first Philips ACHIEVA, 1.5Tesla, 16 channel high-end MRI systems with Total Body Imaging technology. ISHA is one of the few institutions in the country which will be performing high-end MR studies like:
- Whole Body Metastasis Screening
- Whole Spine Imaging
- Cardiac MRI with Viability Studies
- Functional MR and Mapping
- Diffusion/Perfusion Imaging
- MR Spectroscopy
- CSF flow studies
- 3D MR Myelography
- Inner Ear Imaging
- 3D Isotropic Resolution Volume Imaging
- MR Mammography
- MR Arthrography
- MR Urography
- Volume Rendering Techniques(VRT)
- Magnetic Resonance Cholangio-Pancreatography(MRCP)
ISHA is equipped with 16 channel 1.5T MRI introduces MR PET ( Magnetic Resonance Proton Enhancement Tomography). With MR PET there is no radiation, no contrast, better tissue characterization, accurate, fast and is less expensive.
ISHA is equipped with the latest state of the art GE 3D/4D colour Doppler equipment, capable of doing
- Abdominal and Pelvic ultrasound, Obstetric ultrasound
- Trans-cavitary ultrasound, Musculo-skeletal ultrasound
- Breast ultrasound, Soft tissue ultrasound
- Neck and thyroid ultrasound
- Doppler studies of all the arteries and veins.
Digital X-Ray at ISHA Diagnostics gives high quality X-Rays with precision and accuracy. The digital X-Ray Technology is made online and there by reducing turnaround time for the reports available for referring doctors.
Keeping with our policy of minimum radiation for all the organs and reduce the side effects without compromising the sensitivity and specificity, we do dedicated High resolution Sono mammography and MR Plain and contrast Mammography. The two tests together have the maximum sensitivity and specificity for detecting Breast malignancies. In addition we have he facility for conventional mammography.
ISHA is equipped with GE- Prodigy a third generation DXA technology, a dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) assessment with exceptional precision and low-dose radiation. It provides precise data on soft tissue and bone composition, including bone-mineral density (BMD), lean- and fat-tissue mass and percentage of fat.