CT/MRI cross sectional imaging Fellowship 2019-20
This program provides advanced training in computed tomography and magnetic resonance
imaging including intervention procedures and teleradiology.
Duration of course: One year
Postings will be divied into 3 parts:
- 6-8 months in Isha Diagnostics
- 2- 4 months in Sri Siddartha Medical College
- 1-2 months observership in USA
Number of admissions: 2 seats per academic session
Fellowship program start date: 1 st July 2019
Accommodation and travel arrangements: No
Duties: The fellow rotates between two shifts - 8:00am to 4:00 pm and 2:00pm to 10:00 pm.
Sundays and holidays - 9:00 to 5:00pm. Fellows are expected to strictly follow the timings.
- MD Radiology qualification must be recognized by MCI
- State Medical Council registration of PG qualification is mandatory
- Interested Radiologist should mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with CV and statement of
- Last date for applying: 30 th May 2019.
- Six candidates will be called for interview.
- Venue and terms/conditions will be mailed to selected candidates on merit basis.
- Interview date – 10 th June 2019.